We’re pleased to announce our partnership with the Business Beyond the Battlefield Conference (BBBC)! Our Military Entrepreneur Challenge is joining the BBBC as it returns to Arlington, Texas Oct 4-6, 2023. The Military Entrepreneur Challenge includes speed coaching with industry experts, networking, and a pitch competition that awards thousands of dollars in early-stage and social-impact capital to military-connected small businesses. Along with the monetary prizes and a $5,000 PR package, Holland & Knight LLP will award pro bono legal services valued at $25,000.
To register and apply, CLICK HERE
At the BBBC, more than 200 veteran and military spouse business owners will connect for a choreographed experience that includes professionally curated business-to-business networking opportunities, a small business marketplace, and an entrepreneur training symposium designed to increase AWARENESS and facilitate ACCESS to entrepreneurial development resources that inspire ACTION leading to military connected business formation, growth, or recovery.
On Thursday, Oct 5th, there will be a Small Business Marketplace and Resource Fair where veteran and military spouse businesses will showcase their products and services alongside resource partners. As supporters of military-connected small businesses, we encourage you to come out, say hello, and share your business with us!
Join us for the conference and RESERVE YOUR EXHIBIT BOOTH to network, display, and sell your products and services.
- Veteran-owned or Military Spouse-owned Small Business (Event registration plus $49.99 exhibit fee Add-on)
- Nonprofit Entrepreneur Resource Partner (Event registration plus $19.99 exhibit fee Add-on)
- Government Agency ($399 Event Registration for uo to two participants – Registration INCLUDES exhibit booth)
- Corporation ($2,000 Event Registration for up to two participants – – Registration INCLUDES exhibit booth)
- 6 – foot skirted table
- 2 standard side chairs
- Access to shared conference WiFi
- Listing in event program
- Listed in event APP
- Discounted hotel accommodations
- Networking Reception and Texas Live Thursday Night Football Watch Party
- Free Parking
** Reception style heavy appetizers will be provided during the exhibit fair.
Note: Electricity, monitors, furnishings or internet upgrades are additional
If you are interested in setting up a table, please complete both the event registration (for each attendee) and the exhibitor add-on using the links below.
Space is limited to 40 exhibitors (25 small businesses and 15 resource partners) seeking to sell goods (or provide services to veteran or military-spouse owned small businesses).
Interested in sponsorship opportunities?